Monday, March 10, 2014

FOTD and Life Update!

Hello wonderful readers!  Sorry for the gap between this post and the last update, it's been a crazy few days and it'll only get crazier from here... but don't worry, I won't forget about you guys :) My FOTD today is quick, simple, and refreshing.


FOTD 2
I don't think I'm capable of making normal faces in selfies


Product List:
  • Face
    • Maybelline Babyskin Primer
    • Wet N' Wild Coverall Cream Foundation in Medium
    • Elf Studio Blush in Candid Coral
    • Anastaia Brow Wiz in Light Brown
    • Maybelline Brow Pencil in Hazel
    • Elf Clear Eyebrow Gel
  • Eyes
    • Sephora 12 Hour Liquid Eyeliner
    • Urban Decay Naked Basics Foundation, Eyeshadow in Crave
    • Covergirl Clump Crusher Extensions Mascara
  • Lips
    • Elf Lip Exfoliator
    • Burts Bee Promagranate Oil Chapstick
    • NYX Butter Lipstick in Hunk (Review coming soon!)
I was in a rush to get to class so this is my go to full face makeup when I'm JUST lazy enough to not want to to put in effort to blend 25 different eyeshadow shades together but still want to look put together.  I'm currently LOVING Wet N' Wild's cream foundation.  First of all, it's only FOUR DOLLARS. That's cheaper than a In N Out Double Double Cheese Burger (food is on my mind.)  The foundation is really nice a creamy, and not drying at all, which is really great for my desert of a face.  But my favorite part is that it doesn't cover my freckles and it gives a sheer enough coverage that your skin tone will be nice and even without feeling like there is a layer of foundation sitting on your face.  Another thing that helps with applying with a wet sponge.  I recently discovered Real Technique's Miracle Complexion Sponge, and it is literally my favorite beauty tool right now.
Photo Credit: Realtechniques.com

Sephora's eyeliner is the only one I have ever used in my... 7? years of wearing makeup, so I just about fell apart when I discovered that they have discontiued the line in favor of a new, completely waterproof set of Sephora eyeliners.  The formula was changed and I realized I'll need to set out to find a new favorite once I run out of my stash... -sob-.  The sponge application makes it easy to control the thick/thinness of your line, with a pointed tip for wings so sharp you can commit murder with (I do not condone murder.)


Sephora 12 hr liquid eyeliner Wing black
LOOK AT THAT POINT


And last but not least, this wonderfully pink lipstick that is NYX's Hunk.


NYX Butter lipstick in Hunk
So Pink


This lipstick is the longest lasting, moisturizing lipstick I've used.  I actually really like the light pink stain it leaves after wearing it all day.  I will be happily reviewing this lipstick soon so stay tuned!

FOTD 3


Finals week is rolling around, and with 4 papers to churn out, I will be walking around campus in sweats and glasses, so this will be the only FOTD post for a little while!  But I'll still be bringing you products that won't break the bank and still gets the job done above and beyond.  Thanks for reading!

XOXO -Lily















No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your feedback and experiences!