Monday, November 10, 2014

Review and Swatches: Morphe 35U- Multi-Color Shimmer Palette

--Hello lovely readers! I wont be rambling on for you today because we have the beautiful Dreena from Accidentally Chic Geek (seriously go, she's hilarious) guest blogging about the Morphe (pronounced More-fee) 35U Multi-Color Shimmer Palette, which is-- spoilers-- an AWESOME product for an even more amazing price. My comments below will be in parenthesis and in italics. Without further delay, here's Dreena! --


It's Fall! And I absolutely love Fall. I don't really have a favorite season, but if I did.... It would be Fall. Lily mentioned that Fall in California isn't really Fall-y, but in Virginia Fall is AWESOME. (I'll stop saying Fall now.) (Say Fall one more time I dare you)

Moving along, I have something super excited to share with you! I have swatched one of Morphe's eyeshadow palettes! Maybe I didn't do a thorough job of searching, but from what I could tell there aren't many reviews on Morphe eyeshadow. (And there should be more because wait until you see this).

Here's what my palette looks like:

Morphe 35U- Multi-Color Shimmer Palette
Morphe 35U- Multi-Color Shimmer Palette

This is the 35U - Multi-Color Shimmer Palette. You can order their shadows separately if you want to but I really liked the looks of this one. I'm super into shimmers. It also says on their site that the colors in their palettes aren't exactly the same as the ones that you can order individually (There's basically your incentive to get the palette if you were on the fence).  Click behind the jump to see these shadows in action!



Welcome to the swatches! If you're looking at the palette, I swatched these vertically moving from left to right. I also used NYX Milk as a primer/base on the bottom half of the swatches, while the top half is on bare skin. 

Morphe 35U- Multi-Color Shimmer Palette Column one
Column one

Morphe 35U- Multi-Color Shimmer Palette Column two
Column Two (LOOK AT THAT RED)

Morphe 35U- Multi-Color Shimmer Palette Column three
Column Three

Morphe 35U- Multi-Color Shimmer Palette Column four
Column Four

Morphe 35U- Multi-Color Shimmer Palette Column five
Column Five

Morphe 35U- Multi-Color Shimmer Palette Column six
Column Six

Morphe 35U- Multi-Color Shimmer Palette Column Seven
Column Seven



Overall I am in love with these shadows. They are fantastic! Awesome quality and pigmentation. A few of the shadows were a bit chalky, and I definitely recommend using a primer with them. I also don't want anyone to be deterred by the primerless swatches! Even an inexpensive Elf primer will help show off the quality of these shadows. (Seriously try the ELF primer, it's really great and it's ONE DOLLAR)


I will definitely be purchasing more products from Morphe in the future!

(You can find this palette and the rest of the individual eyeshadows at the Morphe wesbite.  The 35U palette  retails at $19.99 which is a STEAL and individual shadows start at only $2.00. Thanks for reading, and thank you Dreena for the wonderful swatches and review! Have you had experience with Morphe products? Comment below to let me know!)

xoxo-Lily

The products mentioned in this post has been purchased by the blogger for personal use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your feedback and experiences!