Thursday, March 6, 2014

Happy First Post!

Welcome to Beauty on a Budget!  First of all, thank you for visiting! (When I'm excited I use a lot of exclamation marks.)  I'm Lily, and I hope you stick around to see all the fun things that will be coming to this blog!  This is first a foremost a beauty blog, including swatches

Zoya Polish in Aurora

Face of the Days (FOTD),

Featuring Revlon Lipstick in "Black Cherry"


and various other posts that will feature me trying out all kinds of products.  I promise that all opinions written on this blog will be from me (along with guest bloggers!) and be the truest, most no bullshit reviews I could possibly write.    So hang tight and let's go on this blogging journey together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your feedback and experiences!